Thursday, January 3, 2013

Jonah in the Hamster Wheel!

This morning, while my Dad went shopping with my sister, Tanya--me, my cousins Josh and Dana and my Aunt Julie went for ice cream and went to a park, and got a falafel.  I got the flavor of ice cream that I liked very, very much the last time I was in Israel, when I was four--a flavor that mixes lemon and strawberry, with gummy bears.

This afternoon and early evening, me, Dada, and my sisters, Tanya and Rosa went to kibbutz.  We went to this kibbutz, Tzuba, because Rosa used to live there and wanted to visit it.  There was a very nice park there, where I could climb a lot.  There was even a human-sized hamster wheel!

Here is a picture of me in the human-sized hamster wheel:


I'm really excited for tomorrow because I'm going to see my old friend Ben, who used to go to my synagogue.  He moved here so I haven't seen him for a very, very long time, so I am excited!

No comments: