Monday, January 7, 2013

Saying Goodbye (by Jonah)


This morning, we got in the car and drove to the airport, then went through security.  Then we got on the plane.  Our first flight that we are taking is twelve hours!

When we left Israel, it was very, very windy.  Trees were blowing over. 

Last night, before I went to bed, I said goodbye to everyone in my family.  I was very sad to say goodbye to them, and it is hard to say goodbye.  Tanya and Rosa came with us to the airport and they are going to Tel Aviv, so I said one last goodbye to them here at the airport.

On the plane, I’ve been watching Ice Age and The Avengers.  I’ve been really enjoying it.

After me and Dada play chess on the plane, I will play a game on the TV.

I’m looking forward to seeing Mom and Rachel very much.

No comments: